Welcome to the High Speed Software website at which you will find free and open-source games, utilities, and programming toolkits for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and Unix written by Paul S. McCarthy <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Eric Sunshine <email@example.com>.
- SokoSave is a user-friendly implementation of Sokoban. It supports unlimited undo/redo, saving and loading of game positions, and several modes of computer-assisted movement which make game-play fluid and enjoyable. SokoSave features crisp, simple graphics and intuitive game controls.
- General-purpose, highly portable C++ library. Includes a shared, copy-on-write C++ string class; very flexible regular expression parsing / searching classes; container classes; and much more.
- A utility which converts between .BMP and .ICO files, and merges and extracts icons from multiple-image .ICO files.
Software for platforms no longer in widespread use.
- A powerful, configurable, extensible programmer’s text editor for Rhapsody / YellowBox, OpenStep, and NextStep for both Mach and Windows.
- A flexible, easy-to-use graphical grid widget written in Objective-C for Rhapsody / YellowBox, OpenStep, and NextStep for both Mach and Windows.
- A board game of logic and chance in which players attempt to solve the murder of Mr. Boddy. Includes computer players of varying skill levels, from beginner to expert. Supports Rhapsody / YellowBox, OpenStep, and NextStep on both Mach and Windows.